What Do You Get?
- Golf Grip Extractor Tool
- 13 x Double Sided Golf Tape
- Shaft Support Tool
As a golfer you all know its super expensive to replace your existing grips. Pro shops and golf stores charge $5 PER CLUB to change them over and that's not including the grip itself!
With this kit you can save a heap of money by doing it yourself.
How Do i Do it?
- Place shaft supporter inside a vice (vice not included). Place club inside shaft supporter ensuring its lined up.
- Use Grip Extractor Tool to remove existing grip and remove old tape underneath
- Use Double Sided Golf Tape to replace old tape
- Pour mineral turp solvent (not included due to Aust Post restrictions. Large bottle can be purchased from Bunnings for approx $3) over the Golf Tape. Slip in new grip.